6 Private tents on wooden decks
Private, spacious, and rustic
All 6 tents set within the thick cordia bushes, 2 with a river view, 2 with a tree house house feel and 2 looking out to the plains.
They are all hidden from each other and totally private with large verandas. They have large netted windows all the way round to allow a good air flow through the tent. The bathrooms are all en-suite with flushing toilets and showers for cold or warm showers.
The tents are situated on raised platforms and surrounded by vegetation which gives one the feeling of being in a tree house as well as providing shade to keep the tents cool.
Tents can be made up into doubles or singles and there is space for one extra cot bed. The camp has been designed to keep a traditional feeling of being in the bush while maintaining a comfortable, homely feel.
The coolness of the river brings lots of birds, monkeys and other animals to the river to drink while you watch from your veranda.
- 6 large private tents
- Private wooden deck verandas over looking the river
- 2m x 2m beds with Egyptian cotton
- En-suite, with hot running water, large shower, flushing toilet, double sinks
- Children of all ages welcome
- Complimentary laundry service
- Solar and generator power